4 months ago
15 Aug 00:00
Job Id: 4602
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and performance bonuses. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain department calendar and approves time off and staffing coverage for vacations
- Resolve issues by coaching and training as needed
- Set up staff with learning opportunities within the company and outside vendors
- Involved in staffing decisions and new hires (disciplinary actions and/or terminations issued by supervisor)
- Create new relationships with vendors
- Coaches buyers on vendor interaction, cost savings, price increases, strategic buying
- Distribute a balanced workload to employees
- Assign new product trials and launches as needed to buyers
- Retains product trials and launches for larger initiatives
- Requires a college degree in business or materials management.
- Prior experience (5-8 years) in Purchasing and or Management Position.
- Knowledge of market conditions, cost and supply trend analysis.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills.
- Requires the ability to understand and adhere to all laws pertaining to procurement and contracts.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) along with Google Suite, MRP and inventory software.
- Organized, responsive and proactive team player.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Proven ability to maintain discretion with highly confidential information.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Performance Bonus
Ask for: Kendal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.