29 days ago
Job Id: 8358
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee the acquisition of materials needed for production, general supplies for offices and facilities, equipment, or construction contracts.
- Propose improvements to the current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost of doing business.
- Collaborate with inventory control and sales to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels throughout the year.
- Take the lead in creating profitable ways to manage obsolete and slow-moving stock to help offset losses.
- Manage the company's day-to-day purchasing activities and ensure that all purchasing agents are meeting their personal performance standards.
- High School Diploma.
- Blueprint reading experience.
- 5+ years of Manufacturing & Purchasing experience.
- Proven history of developing effective inventory management policies required.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.