Millerton, New York
about 1 month ago
Purchasing Specialist/Contract Administrator
Job Id: 10639
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Utilizes appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery and service.
- Monitors, designs, and manages procurement reporting systems to meet company requirements.
- Negotiates requests for equipment, supplies and services from vendors, suppliers and contractors.
- Arranges for the disposal of surplus material and ensures that disposal activities are environmentally sound.
- Responsible for the verification of invoices paid as related to indirect and direct materials.
- Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of Construction experience.
- Proficient in SAP and Excel.
- Should have knowledge of ERP & Microsoft Office experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.