6 months ago
14 Sep 00:00
QA Complaint Coordinator
New Brunswick, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals?Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Must have experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Great Opportunity
- Top Benefits
- Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or similar..
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in pharmaceutical field (Quality or Technical).
- Analyzing the final investigations
- Following up with Corrective Action/ Preventative Action plans
- Handling product complaints.
- Assist in handling and processing of field reports to the FDA.
- Follow written , approved procedures to maintain cGMP standards.
- Analyze data, create reports and communicate feedback.
- Train teams to reduce quality problems and increase understanding of quality goals.
- Document current state, risks, and process improvement goals.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP, Company SOPs and FDA requirements during all phase of operations.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.