about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8262
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conducting tests, analyzing measurements, and overseeing production processes.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.