East Walpole, Massachusetts
about 1 month ago
East Walpole, MA
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Participating in customer complaint investigations.
- Participating in performance of product cuttings.
- Participating in foreign matter / metal monitoring and investigations.
- Ensuring consistent product quality, integrity, and conformance from raw material to finished product shipment.
- Conducting shelf-life studies on products in conjunction with R&D.
- Working in partnership with Food Safety Manager and Vendor Assurance Manager.
- Organizing and conducting employee training in GMPs, HACCP, SQF and any necessary trainings that affect product safety and quality
- Working with Director of QA & Food Safety to develop policies, procedures, and training programs
- Train Quality Assurance and Food Safety personnel.
- Involvement in new hire process and ensuring implementation of training.
- Delivering quarterly and annual performance reviews for QA Supervisors.
- Coaching and mentoring QA Supervisors.
- Working with Director of QA & Food Safety to create career development plans for QA staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Biology, Chemistry or another related field required
- Five to eight years of food industry managerial experience (meat industry highly preferred)
- Working knowledge of USDA and FDA regulations
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS), Total Quality Management (TQM) a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Occasional travel required
- Must be personally committed to and actively work on continuous self-improvement (reading, coaching, attending seminars, courses, conferences)
- Available to work weekends and off-hours to support the department and the company at large.
- Able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; must have good vision. Must be comfortable walking for extended periods of time and climbing stairs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Email Address: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.