Piscataway, New Jersey
about 2 months ago
Q.A. Sanitation Associate
Job Id: 8121
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work in various areas within sanitation
- Sanitize equipment and surfaces using chemicals, wearing respirator as needed
- Utilize GMP Documentation
- Work in a fast-paced warehouse environment while helping with continuous improvement
- This person will need to be able to multitask, time management, organizational skill, flexible when new priorities arise, and have a basic understanding of quality and sanitation.
- This position must be able to lift 25-50 lbs.
- This position may require some weekends to achieve sanitation goals, must be willing to commit if possible.
- Must be able to communicate across teams.
- High School Degree/GED Required
- 1 year of experience in manufacturing
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to lift 25-50 lbs
- Good with time management and prioritizing
- Basic grasp of quality and sanitation
- Basic math skills
- Can use Excel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Micah Alsouss
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.