10 months ago
Little Rock, AR
Job Id: 5099
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to develop and initiate tests, analyzes results and ensures issues are reported and resolved.
- Responsible to detect software failures.
- Responsible to participate in application planning meetings.
- Responsible in establishing and maintaining an automated testing infrastructure.
- At-least 3 years of experience in software development environment as a programmer or tester.
- Experience writing automated scripts for testing User Interfaces, REST based APIs and Web Services.
- Experience in problem identification and resolution.
- Experience with QA Automation tools like UFT, Selenium etc.
- Programming experience in C++, Java.
- Experience with payment processing software a plus.
- Health Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.