about 1 month ago
19 Jul 00:00
Job Id: 6943
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assuring consistent production quality by developing and enforcing good automated manufacturing practice (GAMP) systems, validating processes, performing audits, handling system improvements, providing documentation, and managing staff.
- Inspect and test manufactured goods so that they are safe to use and meet or exceed acceptable tolerances.
- Read blueprints and technical documents to become familiar with how their products are manufactured, and use tools such as magnifying glasses, rulers and gauges to make their examinations.
- Approve goods for shipping or reject them for return to the factory.
- High school diploma or GED.
- years as a QA Technician.
- Programming CMM from 3D solid models is helpful.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.