about 1 month ago
Quality Assurance Technician
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform and take part in various Quality Assurance programs.
- Product testing, Sample setting, follow ups related to quality.
- Proper documentation related to the process.
- Perform various QA activities such as testing (Microbiological and Chemical) of finished products, raw materials, etc.
- Perform antibiotic testing when required.
- Perform weight control of products when required.
- Taking care of Lab equipment maintenance, calibration and lab sanitation when required.
- Should be able to handle all equipment and tools related to the quality testing process of products.
- Provide support in other quality activities and assist others as per requirement.
- Able to work on feet for long hour in wet working environment and lift up to 25lbs and be mobile and flexible.
- Adhere to food safety and quality system requirements as per all regulatory, customer and SQF policies.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols and company policies among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks.
- Liaison and communicate with other departments.
- Notify facility supervisor or manager if any potentially unsafe conditions or quality or food quality issues are there.
- Adhere to clean as you go policy.
- Bachelors /Associates degree or equivalent required.
- At least 1 year of related industry experience in quality assurance .
- Food /beverage industry experience, ice cream industry experience is preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Able to lift up to 25lbs and be mobile during the work hours.
- Should be able to work with dairy , berries, nuts, caffeine, chemicals, etc.
- Willing to work in flexible hours that might include overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.