about 1 month ago
21 May 00:00
Develops chemical products and processes by conducting research, analysis, synthesis, and experimentation.
• Determines product specifications by studying consumer requirements; conferring with management and engineering staff.
• Determines process standards by developing formulas and methods.
• Identifies chemical and physical properties of substances by conducting analyses such as chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry.
• Researches new products and processes by conducting experiments involving the composition, structure, properties, relationships, and reactions of matter induced by heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with government regulations
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's
instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains database by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by establishing and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing, Chemistry Techniques, Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Basic Safety, Database Design, Equipment Maintenance, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Technical Zeal
Bachelor degree in science or pharmaceutical related field preferred