Somerville, New Jersey
17 days ago
Job Id: 9875
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company. This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform routine stability tests using stability indicating methods including dissolution, assay, related compounds, chromatographic purity etc.
- Individual shall be aware of commonly used wet analysis techniques, particle size distribution, density, water determination by KF,
- Individual shall be aware of other tests to perform test according to the in-house specifications and methods and USP monographs using classical wet chemistry and instrumental techniques.
- Follow written operating procedures to perform routine tests like dissolution, assays, blend uniformities, related compounds, chromatographic purity, residual solvents, particle size distribution, Infra-red spectroscopy using different techniques and instrumentation like Dissolution, UV, HPLC, GC, IR etc.
- Evaluate test results and decide acceptability of the samples based on the test results. Review and release the raw data, documentation and results for certificate of analysis.
- Write draft technical documents like specifications, analytical methods, method verification protocols and reports, method transfer documents, investigation reports etc.
- Maintain accurate lab notebooks and complete all related analytical reports, write summaries, and keep proper documentation in compliance with SOPs.
- Follow SOPs and Safety Guidelines to ensure compliance with a cGMP environment and Safety Practices. Maintain the laboratories with good housekeeping practices and in compliant with cGMP.
- Other duties related to departmental activities may be assigned by management based on situation and necessity
- Make calculated decisions on the acceptability of process validation samples, raw materials, finished products, stability samples, and developmental samples in a regulated laboratory environment in support of timely disposition of manufactured products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related scientific field (Required) with 3+ years’ industry experience as a Chemist (Required) or a Master’s Degree in Chemistry or related scientific field with 1+ years’ industry experience as a Chemist
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contact to hire position
- Holiday Pay, Life Insurance and Social Goodness Benefits.
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.