7 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for method development of testing protocols based on validated compendial monographs.
- Responsible for maintaining Independent verification testing programs with 3rd party contractor.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis, such as finished product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing.
- Must provide cGMP compliant laboratory technical support to Manufacturing/Operations in the form of method validation, cleaning validation, method transfer, testing, and documentation.
- Must be experience with Waters “Empower 3” software, FDA and ICH Guidelines
- Must ensure data integrity to meet cGMP requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Q.C. analytical laboratory role using HPLC, GC, and Infrared spectroscopy.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.