12 days ago
1st 2nd and 3rd shift
Job Id: 11528
Are you looking to make a career change to a Quality Control Technician to work for cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional Company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you. Are you look for a Full-Time position with growth opportunities and pay increases?
- Ensures that quality control procedures are done efficiently.
- Processes paperwork in efficiently
- Ensure that equipment is tested and running well
- Make sure the materials are traceable on the lines
- High School Diploma, GED Required
- 3 to 6 months of experience.
- Good problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to solve dilemmas and work collaboratively with coworkers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.