Fort Pierce, Florida
26 days ago
Quality & Food Safety Manager
Fort Pierce, FL
Job Id: 10263
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensuring that food products meet standards set by both their companies and regulatory authorities.
- Managing quality and safety standards of food products and food manufacturing
- Develop and review quality and safety policies and manage audits by third-party inspectors. Train quality assurance employees and oversee manufacturing and production processes.
- Prepare reports on food quality status to relay to owners and upper-level management and may keep records of all tests and inspections that have been conducted.
- BS Food Science/Microbiology/Chemistry or other relevant sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years of Quality Management experience.
- Must have knowledge about quality standards, government regulations for the food industry, safety procedures, and managerial tactics.
- Maintain Quality KPIs
- Manage and maintain plant quality and microbiology lab to ensure all methods, equipment and measurements meet reliability and repeatability standards and maintains, trends and communicates results.
- Ensure USDA and FDA regulations compliance and acts as primary interface with regulatory representatives
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.