8 days ago
10 May 00:00
Quality Assurance Associate
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assembly Line Clearance and Start up including paperwork, compliance with cGMP/ SOP and first piece inspection
- Sign-off on Controlled Substance reconciliations
- Conducts and records the results of on-line inspections of packaging lines and materials printed/ produced in house.
- Maintain QA database for assembly, print and inbound products
- Inspect inbound materials with ANSI/ ASQC Z1.4 standards.
- Review and maintain all work orders and wave reports
- High School Education
- 3 months prior QA experience
- Basic math skills
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Christopher Achaibar
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.