27 days ago
03 Jun 00:00
Quality Assurance Associate
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Capability to move at a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn all quality segments and processes
- Ability to stay on their feet the duration of a shift
- Ability to constantly walk from one side of the warehouse to the other
- Ability to use a computer and programs such as Excel and Microsoft
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Other duties as requested
- Ability to work is a fast paced environment
- Ability to stay on feet duration of the shift
- Ability to learn all segments of quality assurance
- Ability to retain and perform processes of the different quality segments.
- Ability to do overtime if needed
- Ability to constantly walk from one side of the warehouse to the other throughout the shift.
- Knows how to use a computer and not limited to using Excel and Microsoft programs
- Understand that communication is key, so emails and necessary phone calls when needed
- Very detail oriented and understanding of basic mathematical calculations
- Knowledge of a GMP Environment
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance
- Experience with quality testing
- Minimum at least 1-2 years of Quality Assurance Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to perform mathematical calculations
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have good oral & writeen communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to write and communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of quality assurance
- Working knowledge of cGMPs
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.