3 months ago
29 Dec 00:00
Quality Assurance Document Specialist
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals?Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Must have experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Pay
- A Positive Work Environment
- Business hours
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or similar.
- Be able to perform all IPQA (In-Process Quality Assurance) functions.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Monitor the manufacturing equipment and rooms and packaging lines/ equipment.
- Be able to perform incoming and outgoing inspections of finished product batches.
- Follow written , approved procedures to maintain cGMP standards.
- Inspect and evaluate procedures and processes for production.
- Analyze data, create reports and communicate feedback.
- Train teams to reduce quality problems and increase understanding of quality goals.
- Document current state, risks, and process improvement goals.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP, Company SOPs and FDA requirements during all phase of operations.
- Performs process checks and verification's to ensure the quality is maintained.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.