5 months ago
Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Id: 6886
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Advance and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation
- Develop sampling procedures, forms and instructions for reporting quality and reliability of product
- Design and implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material as well as Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods
- Guide workers in methods of measuring and testing product
- Generate work instructions for training purposes
- Assist in manufacturing engineering in the research and development of new product
- Manage the control of gauges utilized in inspection of product
- Carry out qualification of Molds and process all applicable documentation
- Give technical support to manufacturing personnel.
- Scrutinizes causes of defects and recommend corrective actions.
- Oversee and schedule work of Quality personnel
- Establish methods for evaluating product quality; test programs to evaluate materials, processes and products.
- Accumulate, analyze and interpret statistical data (Minitab, SPSS)
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering
- 10-12 years with Q.A. experience in a supervisory role
- Great molding experience with processing and lean manufacturing preferred
- Adept with SAP
- Strong communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.