Huntington, New York
3 months ago
Quality Assurance Manager
Managerial role in Quality Management within the Industrial Industry
Job Id: 7109
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Quality Assurance Manager will have strong leadership skills for all the quality, procedures and policies while managing the quality employees.
- Drive business metrics (safety, quality, cost, on-time delivery)
- Develop and manage a system which ensures the Company’s documentation is complete, monitored, accurate and current
- Lead quality systems requirements
- Dealing quality contract reviews
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of PPAPs, FMEAs and PCPs
- Ensures root cause investigations are being completed correctly and that corrective actions are suitable, adequate, and effective.
- Handling AS9100 functions that adheres to company polices
- Investigate and resolve supplier complaints with Strategic Sourcing and directly with the supplier as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management, Engineering or any other related
- 5 years of experience in quality management experience within the Industrial industry
- Proficient in TS AS9001 quality management systems
- Previous experience dealing precision parts
- Highly skilled in PPAP and mechanical inspection processes
- The ability to drive continuous improvement processes within the organization
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.