Durham, North Carolina
3 days ago
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Experience with GMP
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- CAPA systems
- Experience with HPLC and GC Analytical testing
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals?Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Pay
- A Positive Work Environment
- Be able to perform all IPQA (In-Process Quality Assurance) functions.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining the Company SOPs, training, Analytical method validations, specifications, investigations, deviations and CAPA systems
- Follow written , approved procedures to maintain cGMP standards.
- Reviews BOM
- Knowledge of production equipment.
- Inspect and evaluate procedures and processes for production.
- Analyze data, create reports and communicate feedback.
- Train teams to reduce quality problems and increase understanding of quality goals.
- Document current state, risks, and process improvement goals.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP, Company SOPs and FDA requirements during all phase of operations.
- Performs process checks and verification's to ensure the quality is maintained.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.