17 days ago
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job Id: 12806
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be responsible for Responsible for aiding in preparing and successfully completing all third-party audits.
- Must be able to review and communicate with all internal and third-party audit findings with management and company ownership
- Must be able to update and create HACCP programs, prerequisite programs, and crisis management programs to ensure compliance with federal regulations
- Must be able to validate and verify activities of the SQF system
- Must oversees new product development and works with company ownership to approve new products and improve current products.
- Must ensures the new product request form is used to document the development of new items created
- Must aid in the production of products to ensure deadlines are met and customers receive products requested
- Bachelor degree animal science, food science, manufacturing engineering, microbiology, business administration or related fields.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in supervisory role in food manufacturing or related field
- Must be able to work with USDA inspector
- SQF Certification preferred
- Must have experience with USDA labelling.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.