about 1 month ago
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job Id: 11879
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise all Quality Assurance/Control programs.
- Perform root cause analysis, calibration, preventive measures, etc.
- Perform internal audits.
- Take part in various development project.
- Proper documentation related to the process and sign offs.
- Make sure all products are as per company and customer specifications.
- Should be able to handle all equipment and tools related to the quality assurance process.
- When required, should be able give purchase orders and coordinate with clients and vendors for specifications.
- Act as a deputy to the QA manager when require.
- Provide support in other quality activities and assist others as per requirement.
- Continuous improvement to the quality management process.
- Adhere to quality system requirements as per all regulatory, customer requirements.
- Able to work on feet for long hour in wet working environment and lift up to 25lbs and be mobile and flexible.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols and company policies among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks.
- Liaison and communicate with other departments.
- Notify quality manager if any potentially unsafe conditions or quality issues are there.
- Adhere to clean as you go policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors /Associates/Master’s degree or equivalent in Food Sciences is preferred.
- At least 5 years of related experience in quality assurance food manufacturing (preferably snacks) industry.
- Effective experience of leading and supervising a quality team.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.