about 1 month ago
Quality Assurance Tech
1st Shift / 2nd Shift
Job Id: 9019
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Observing, inspecting, measuring, and document findings to demonstrate that the manufacturing environment, raw materials, packaging materials meet the required standards established by food agencies, and customers for quality, safety, cost, and delivery of the finished products.
- Monitor and record weights and temperature of cooked meat products, and assure the effective operation of the production line. Verify information on packages and ensure that cases are weighed and recorded.
- Collect and document product samples for lab analysis, and perform sensory testing of finished product samples to assure the customer is receiving a quality product.
- Follow production operations compliances, policies, and procedures of Good Food Manufacturing Practices, Hazard Analysis, and Critical Control Point (HACCP) regulations, etc.
- High school/GED Required. Bachelor’s or Post-Secondary Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology Preferred
- Experience in Food Manufacturing, Food Service, and Retail Operations is a PLUS.
- Perform the assigned task in a timely manner
- Must be able to stand for a long period at a time.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30lbs or heavier.
- Must be able to perform a full 8-hour shift and longer as the company requires it.
- Must be certified to operate power industrial trucks.
Ask for: Tatiana McNeil
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.