about 1 month ago
Entry Level Quality Assurance Technician
Job Id: 7684
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Completes daily inspections in production areas for injection molding, metal die stamping, hot stamping, printing finishing, warehouse and shipping departments.
- Provide accurate records for inspection. Responsible for the initiation of corrective action reports as instructed by the QA Manager and/or the Plant Manager. Takes initiatives for dynamic quality improvements in all areas of the company.
- Accountable for follow-up on all corrective action items for poor quality. Makes periodic checks to verify that non-conforming material is segregated from acceptable material. Approves or rejects sorted material by pulling samples and inspecting for the sorted defect.
- Manages and completes the quality control procedures as required in each department as out lined in the Quality Assurance Manual.
- Coordinates with department heads, quality and sales representatives to resolve interpretative questions and coordinate resolution of a problem or potential problem.
- Liable for the special testing as outlined at the time of the request by the QA mgr. A detailed written test report will be submitted to the QA manager after each test. Copies of the report will be collected and filed and made available for review to the management.
- Contributes in the maintenance of the Quality Management System by being actively involved in the training of all employees in respect to product quality. Must be able to conduct quality related meetings with small teams.
- Assures that the daily functions include inspections in the following areas as needed to comply with specifications and procedures: receiving, in-process, final, shipping, special testing, calibration, customer approvals.
- Regular inspections are performed as outlined in the Quality Manual and Quality Procedures. Criteria for acceptance of an inspection will be per the order confirmation if not already stipulated in the above procedures.
- High School Diploma
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, and counting.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Be available to work overtime as required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.