Eagle Lake, Minnesota
12 days ago
Quality Assurance Technician
Eagle Lake, MN
Job Id: 9926
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Be able to perform all IPQA (In-Process Quality Assurance) functions.
- Monitor the manufacturing equipment, rooms, and packaging lines / equipment.
- Be able to perform incoming and outgoing inspections of finished product.
- Follow written, approved procedures to maintain cGMP standards.
- Inspect and evaluate procedures and processes for production.
- Analyze data, create reports, and communicate feedback.
- Train teams to reduce quality problems and increase understanding of quality goals.
- Document current state, risks, and process improvement goals.
- Ensures compliance with cGMP, Company SOPs, and FDA requirements during all phase of operations.
- Performs process checks and verifications to ensure the quality is maintained.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Working knowledge of quality systems.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills and technical writing, including the demonstrated ability to write clear, concise reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to multi-task several initiatives simultaneously while adhering to aggressive timelines.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Windows, MS Office applications), database management, Adobe Acrobat Professional, SharePoint, Quality Management Systems (e.g., Master Control, Intelex)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage and respond to a variety of situations in a friendly, timely and collaborative manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills, time management and keen attention to detail.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.