about 1 month ago
Quality Assurance Technician
Job Id: 10645
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform inspection of incoming product to established drawings and standards.
- In-Process Inspection of product to drawings and standards.
- Give inspection support to all departments in the organization.
- Record Non-Conforming Material per established procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-7 years as a QA Technician
- Visual inspection experience
- Strong Machine shop process knowledge; turning, milling
- Experience with CMM programming such as Mitutoyo MCOSMOS
- Programming CMM from 3D solid models is preferred
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.