5 months ago
09 Oct 00:00
Quality Assurance Validation Engineer
Job Id: 5141
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee process validation by reviewing and approving it
- Responsible for equipment qualification protocols
- Investigate equipment to ensure there are no process defects or issues and if so trouble shoot the equipment
- Cooperate with other groups to create and put in place protocols
- Oversee that final reports and data are approved and analyzed
- Ensure that all validation projects are adhering to established regulations and procedures
- Cooperate with product and or process enhancement teams
- Create SOP’s and summary reports that reflect validation
- Investigate and make changes if needed to SOP’s, User Requirements Specifications and Master Batch Records
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in cGMP environment
- 3+ years of validation/qualification experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device or other relative industries
- Must have Microsoft Office experience
- Knowledgeable with US Quality systems and EU Quality systems Guidelines
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Why are you looking for a new position?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
What are your salary expectations?
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have any experience in a cGMP industry?
Are you proficient with Microsoft Office?
Are you knowledgeable with US Quality systems and EU Quality systems?