Quality Control Analyst
Job Id: 11016
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Working in warehouse, production facilities, and packaging lines.
- Evaluating all work meets quality and safety standards.
- Sample and/or inspect incoming shipments
- Examine facilities for safety and compliance with company policies
- Troubleshooting products, supply chains, and any other issues which may impair the proper functioning or timely manufacture of products.
- Ensure products meet company standards, then recording and filing test results for use in annual audits
- Proofreading product labels
- Analyzing and preventing future adverse incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific field
- 5 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.