New Brunswick, New Jersey
23 days ago
10 Sep 00:00
Quality Control Chemist
Full Time with Benefits
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 7465
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Pharmaceutical Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Quality Control Chemist for our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will effectively work in a laboratory setting, involved in the process of Samples, raw materials, and finished products. The Ideal candidate will make sure manufactured products are produced in a timely manner.
- Must follow written instructions to complete tests and procedures like blend uniformities, residual solvents and infra-red spectroscopy.
- Must follow SOP’s and comply with cGMP environment safety practices.
- Must be able to take and maintain lab notes and reports.
- Must be able to evaluate data and test results.
- Must be able to utilize dissolution, assay, chromatographic purity etc. methods to perform tests.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related as well as 3+ years of experience.
- Preferred Master’s Degree in Chemistry or related with 1+ year experience.
- Must have the knowledge of instrument techniques and software.
- Must have the ability to interpret graphs and draw.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of analytical methods is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.