Piscataway, New Jersey
10 days ago
03 Jul 00:00
Quality Control Chemist
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
QC Chemist will perform a variety of QC testing to assess the strength, identity and purity of test samples and/or materials.
Job Requirements and Duties:
- Bachelor's degree in Science; minimum 2 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Adapt, maintain and operate analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, TOC, UV, etc. and minor trouble shooting of equipment.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis, such as finished product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing.
- Documentation of log books, in-house calibration records, temperature and humidity records, etc.
- Perform analytical testing on finished products, In-process (Blend Uniformity), and Cleaning Validation samples.
- HPLC and dissolution testing of Solid dosage form
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.