Edison, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Quality Control Chemist
Job Id: 10598
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for method development of testing protocols based on validated compendial monographs.
- Responsible for maintaining Independent verification testing programs with 3rd party contractor.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis, such as finished product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing.
- Documentation of log books, in-house calibration records, temperature and humidity records, etc.
- Perform analytical testing on finished products, In-process (Blend Uniformity), and Cleaning Validation samples.
- HPLC and dissolution testing of Solid dosage form
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in the same field.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.