Metuchen, New Jersey
6 days ago
Quality Control Chemist
Job Id: 11059
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Bachelor's degree in Science; minimum 2 plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Perform routine laboratory analysis, such as finished product testing, dissolution testing, stability testing, raw material testing, cleaning verification testing and manufacturing in-process testing.
- Adapt, maintain, and operate analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, TOC, UV, etc. and minor trouble shooting of equipment.
- Documentation of logbooks, in-house calibration records, temperature, and humidity records, etc.
- Perform analytical testing on finished products, In-process (Blend Uniformity), and Cleaning Validation samples.
- HPLC and dissolution testing of Solid dosage form
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.