Edison, New Jersey
10 days ago
Quality Control Data Reviewer
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Must have experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment!!
- Ensure chemists follow all SOPs and cGMP regulations
- Follow all SOPs and Safety Guidelines
- Compilation and trending of Analytical data.
- Review of day-to-day Analytical data generated in the Laboratory.
- Maintains and update essential Laboratory documents as per current regulatory guidelines.
- Review and Compilation of Analytical Data required for Regulatory filings.
- Review and preparation of SOPs, STPs, GTPs and Protocols.
- Adapt, maintain and operate analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, TOC, UV, etc. and minor trouble shooting of equipment
- Minimum BS with Scientific field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- 1-2 experience in reviewing QC data
- Strong understanding of SOPs, USP/NF procedures and requirements.
- Experience in Generic Pharmaceutical, solid dosage industry is preferable
- Proficient in FDA and GMPs regulations
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth Opportunities
- Excellent work environment with growth opportunities
- Great Benefits
- Financial Growth
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.