15 days ago
Quality Control Inspector
Job Id: 4539
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Upload inspection data into the Quality Reporting System
- Reconciles final inspection documentation for shipments
- Tests raw materials
- Reads blueprints, specifications and interprets quality standards.
- Inspects products using gauges, coordinate measuring machines, scales, various electrical test devices and vision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Mechanical Drawings
- Ability to process high school level mathematics
- Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, IPC Certifications Etc. preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Health care (portion paid by the employer)
- 401k retirement program with employer matching
- 2 weeks paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Friendly Team atmosphere
- Promotion opportunities for motivated individuals
Ask for: Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.