4 months ago
Quality Control Inspector
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7222
Were you recently laid off due to COVID-19 Pandemic? Are you looking to get back to work ASAP? Are you looking for a reasonable pay, benefits, and challenging role? We are hiring QA inspector for our client in the Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing.
We are hiring a QA Inspector for our client in the Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing. This role will be responsible for ensuring that shipped product fulfills all customer specifications, expectations, and quality requirements.
- Responsible to implement and maintain Quality Management Systems in the process.
- Conduct inspections at First Article, in-process, in-coming and completes the final inspections
- Conduct and complete audits
- Complete customer survey
- Perform accurate inspection
- Read and interpret specifications
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations
- High School Diploma or higher education
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- IPC certified
- Knowledge in ISO-9000/AS9100/AS9120/ISO-14000 quality systems preferred
- Document and revision control experience preferred
- Excellent communicational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independent with minimal directions
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.