Somerset, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Quality Control Inspector
Job Id: 10232
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for doing the first piece inspection on samples from casting and secondary operations.
- Responsible for the final inspection on the finished products.
- Must generate and maintain all the quality related forms and documents properly.
- Responsible to enforce QA related policies and procedures as sanctioned by the Quality Assurance Manager
- Must assist with the general operation of the department
- Take directions from Quality Manager regarding department and company goals and policies.
- High School or GED
- 2+ years of experience in the same field
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems.
- Must be able to read the blueprints
- Proficient with mechanical inspection techniques including use of standard measuring equipment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.