Somerset, New Jersey
19 days ago
Quality Control Inspector
Job Id: 10957
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for sorting out defective products after a thorough visual and mechanical inspection.
- Inspection of various products such as raw castings and plated / painted product.
- Do different level of inspections starting from Pre-quality screenings to final product inspection.
- Data entry and maintenance of quality process records.
- Maintain and enforce all quality, safety and other z requirements as per company policy,
- Do other assignments as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good vision.
- Effective experience in quality systems, processed and maintenance.
- Knowledge of casting production processes and secondary operations.
- Effective knowledge of measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Should be able to interpret mechanical and product drawings
- Effective communicator in English – Written, Oral and verbal.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.