11 days ago
Quality Control Line Tech
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Job Id: 12936
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must ensure compliance with the quality system by performing quality checks and a variety of tests to evaluate product quality.
- Must communicate any variances to the appropriate personnel and assist Management in taking necessary corrective action.
- Must ensure as the quality assurance inspections are performed, document results and tests accurately and timely on in-process and finished goods on paper and computer.
- Must make appropriate determinations based on the quality system and communicate variances to the appropriate personnel.
- Monitor processes to ensure compliance with the quality system.
- Develop and communicate solutions when issues are noted.
- Must correctly operate testing equipment such as pH meter, balance, vacuum test equipment, etc.
- Must ensure identification and traceability of material on the production line.
- Observe all safety and quality procedures while completing required duties.
- Must process all paperwork accurately and timely.
- Enforce good manufacturing practices and other quality policies and procedures.
- Perform packing duties including palletizing, stacking, and packing cases.
- Assist with waste removal from line and/or plant.
- Must have experience and exposure in manufacturing and administrative roles, not necessarily at the same time.
- Ability to move from department to department in a manufacturing environment, meeting and communicating with machine operators on corrective actions.
- A High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 3-6 months experience or training in similar disciplines to Quality Control / Quality Assurance.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, quality procedure manuals, and customer specifications.
- Ability to write and document results of quality inspections.
- Ability to calculate simple math problem using the metric system. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.