13 days ago
Quality Control Line Tech
3rd & D Shift
Job Id: 12943
Are you looking to make a career change to a fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must perform quality checks by weight, measurement, and visual.
- Document results and tests accurately and timely
- Must communicate quality variances to management.
- Must monitor processes to ensure compliance with the quality system.
- Operate testing equipment such as pH meter, balance, vacuum test equipment, etc.
- Must ensure identification and traceability of material on the production line.
- Ability to move from department to department in a manufacturing environment, meeting and communicating with machine operators on corrective actions.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have at least 3-6 months experience in a similar role
- Must have a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to write and document results of quality inspections. Ability to communicate problems and solutions.
- Ability to learn basic spreadsheet and word processing software programs.
- Ability to calculate simple math problem using the metric system.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.