10 days ago
Quality Control Line Tech
2nd and 3rd shift
Job Id: 12950
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and respectable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive hourly wage plus an excellent benefits package including dental, vision, and medical. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Quality checks done by weight, measurement, and visual.
- Document results and tests accurately and timely
- Communicate quality variances to management.
- Monitor processes to ensure compliance with the quality system.
- Operate testing equipment such as pH meter, balance, vacuum test equipment, etc.
- Ensure identification and trace-ability of material on the production line
- High School Diploma, GED Required
- Minimum one year of experience in warehouse, manufacture, or any other related industry.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.