Port Washington, Wisconsin
about 1 month ago
Quality Control Line Technician
Port Washington, WI
Job Id: 8214
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should be able to perform inspections and document results and tests accurately and timely.
- Should make sure all the processes are followed as per compliance with the quality systems.
Must operate the testing equipment’s like pH meter, vacuum test equipment etc. correctly.Should be able to assist in waste removal from plant.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ year of experience required in the manufacturing environment
- 6+ months of experience required as Quality Assurance / Quality Control.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education / Tuition Reimbursement
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.