11 days ago
Quality Control Line Technician
Job Id: 12912
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- As the quality assurance inspections are performed, document results and tests accurately and timely on in-process and finished goods on paper and computer.
- You will be required to communicate any variances to the appropriate personnel and assist Management in taking necessary corrective action.
- You will ensure compliance with the quality system by performing quality checks and a variety of tests to evaluate product quality.
- Makes appropriate determinations based on the quality system and communicates variances to the appropriate personnel.
- Monitors processes to ensure compliance with the quality system.
- Develops and communicates solutions when issues are noted.
- Correctly operates testing equipment such as pH meter, balance, vacuum test equipment, etc.
- Ensures identification and traceability of material on the production line.
- Observes all safety and quality procedures while completing required duties.
- Processes all paperwork accurately and timely.
- Enforces good manufacturing practices and other quality policies and procedures.
- Performs packing duties including palletizing, stacking, and packing cases.
- Assists with waste removal from line and/or plant.
- Experience and exposure in manufacturing and administrative roles, not necessarily at the same time.
- Ability to move from department to department in a manufacturing environment, meeting and communicating with machine operators on corrective actions.
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 3-6 months experience and/or training in similar disciplines to Quality Control / Quality Assurance.
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, quality procedure manuals, and customer specifications.
- Ability to write and document results of quality inspections; Ability to communicate problems and solutions to all levels of organization.
- Ability to calculate simple math problem using the metric system. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Other benefits: great work-life balance, room to grow, career advancement potential, professional development training, continuous training and professional development, corporate wellness program, recognition of personal accomplishments, value employee’s opinions.
Ask for: Rashmi Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.