about 1 month ago
Quality Control Manager
Job Id: 10537
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop specific and measurable goals, improvements, and standards to continuously and consistently improve quality and reduce errors.
- Act on behalf of the customer to audit and maintain the accuracy and timely delivery of products.
- Ensure that First Article Inspections, (FAI’s), are performed in a timely manner throughout the day.
- See to it that Final Inspections are done in a thorough manner and in accordance with shipping requirements and scheduling.
- Maintain ISO 9001 and 13485 Medical Device Quality Management System certifications and compliance.
- Generate Non-Conforming Reports, (NCR’s), to notify employees of production errors. Make certain that those involved are trained so as to avoid a repetition of previous mistakes.
- Maintain the compliance and accuracy of all data entered into Sponge.
- See to the proper, efficient, and profitable use of the CMM.
- Manage and supervise a team of PQC’s and Final Inspectors.
- Make sure that machinists keep their stations clean, organized and in compliance with Acero policies.
- Train new employees on the efficient and proper use of inspection tools and machines, including but not limited to, calipers, gauges, micrometers, comparators and CMM.
- Initiate Quality related SOP’s and SOP training
- Be an expert at the CAPA process
- Train each Employee after an NCR and CAPA
- BS degree in Engineering, ASQ certification or equivalent experience
- 10 years Quality experience in a precision machining environment
- 5 years Management (Supervisory) experience in a manufacturing environment
- ISO 9001 and 123485 Medical Device Quality Management Systems Certifications (Preferred)
- Holiday Pay
- Career Growth and Development
- Continuing Education and Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Relocation Expenses
- Paid Uniforms
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.