Dayton, New Jersey
17 days ago
Quality Control Reviewer
Job Id: 12807
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be responsible for ensuring the integrity of all data and documentation reported from the QC Laboratory
- Must review day to day analytical data generated in lab.
- Must review and Compilation of Analytical Data required for Regulatory filings.
- Must be accountable for ensuring that the analytical measurements are accurate and that methods are in compliance with USFDA
- Must be able to validate and verify activities of the SQF system
- Must review and preparation of SOPs, STPs, GTPs and Protocols
- Must review and approve sample login in LIMS and data migration
- Must participate periodically with internal audits
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience as Quality Data Reviewer
- Must have experience in handling instruments such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV, Dissolution
- Must have knowledge of ICH and FDA regulatory guidance
- Must have Up-to-date knowledge in USP/ICH/FDA /cGLP/cGMP/Safety regulations
- Must have knowledge in Method Development & Method Validation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.