10 days ago
Quality Control Technician
Job Id: 7942
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for incoming visual & dimensional inspection and disposition of components
- Responsible for performing analytical testing including Spray Pattern testing, measurements, in-process, and release testing as per the quality specification
- Initiate Discrepant Material Report for non-conformities
- Responsible for performing equipment qualification and validation
- Initiate Supplier Corrective Action Request (SCAR).
- Responsible for the storage and maintenance of production test pieces.
- Maintain and accurately archive Quality documents.
- Help Production personnel with Quality issues.
- Prepare test solutions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year experience in Quality Control, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- ISO experience a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.