10 days ago
Quality Control Technician
Job Id: 8537
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop and maintain inspection reports.
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications.
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment.
- Work with the Quality Control Supervisors regarding specific information relating to product information and production.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have asphalt experience.
- Well skilled in quality processes and statistical techniques.
- Pay attention to details in order not to lose sight of anything, no matter how minute.
- Knowledge about measurement and test equipment.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.