Rochester, New York
about 1 month ago
Quality Control Technician
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8994
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Quality Control Technician for our client in the Manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will complete all quality control duties in a timely and effective manner.
- Must be able to inspect finished products to confirm the quality and quantity.
- Must be able complete reports on discarded materials.
- Must be able to audit manufacturing processes.
- Must be able to operate CMM Zeiss Calypso.
- Must have a High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have minimum 2-5 years machine component inspection experience.
- Must have tight tolerance and high precision part inspection experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and other drawings.
- Must be able to utilize optical comparator, drop indicators, pin gauges micrometers etc.
- Certified Internal Auditor on ISO/ IATF is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Taylor Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.