12 days ago
Quality Control Technician
Job Id: 9880
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Performing duties in compliance with GLP, GMP, other Food Safety best practices and quality standards.
- Developing, maintaining, and executing SOP’s to validate the integrity of raw materials, intermediate products, and finished goods against safety guidelines. Techniques may include physicochemical, microbiological, biochemical and similar.
- Maintaining up-to-date product documentation provided by raw material suppliers as well as certification documentation such as Organic, Allergen statement, etc.
- Providing QC support within various departments to ensure in-house or 3rd party evaluations are completed with high integrity.
- Assisting with applied research projects and other special projects.
- Developing and maintaining inspection reports for all tools, instruments, equipment in all workspaces.
- Supplying approved pre-packed ingredients/ media/ buffer and other materials as required to various internal departments.
- Identifying areas for quality control improvement and implementing new methods.
- Communicating quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as quality control technician is preferred
- Experience in quality inspection and/or production experience is preferred
- Knowledge in Microbiology and Biochemistry tests required for QC of Biopharma and food products
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- A diploma or a bachelor or a masters or an associate degree in Biology / Microbiology / Food Science or other related fields
- Strong working knowledge of various arithmetic concepts including fractions, ratios, and proportions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.