about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9121
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to create, implement and maintain control plans, work/ Inspection instructions, local procedures.
- Responsible to lead problem solving activities, both internal and customer-initiated and design and implement corrective actions, both with customers and suppliers, and follow these programs to prevent recurrence.
- Responsible to develops and implements corrective actions for internal quality and delivery problems
- Responsible to work with manufacturing personnel to effectively implement corrective/preventative actions and to verify effectiveness of those actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred.
- At-least 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment preferably in metal fabrication industry.
- At-least 2 years of quality engineering experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.